Thursday, May 26, 2011

I nursed my baby on Alcatraz


... and at Fisherman's Wharf, and at Golden Gate Park, and in Napa Valley....

If you watched enough Carmen Sandiego growing up, you know from the above clues that we just got back from San Francisco, California.

We went with my family and enjoyed four days in the City by the Bay. There are so many pictures I want to post, but I narrowed it down to a few of my favorites:


day trip to wine country in Napa Valley




Muir Woods to see the giant Redwoods



Lombard Street



at Alamo Square looking out over the "Painted Ladies," aka the Full House backdrop



at the Academy of Sciences... fascinated by the fish



sleeping through most of the Alcatraz adventure



wiped out... thank goodness for a wonderful aunt



1 comment:

  1. What darling photos! I can't believe how big Denver is getting to be. What a poppet!

    And I'm eaten up with wicked envy, as I've never been to Napa Valley but would love to go. ;^)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete