Our little Denver Man has gone from this...
in thirteen short months. We are so blown away by how quickly he changes. Not only physical changes, but he is becoming less of a baby, and more of a little kid every day. A few of Denver's favorite ways to pass the day away are...
- taking things from one place, and very carefully and methodically bringing them to another place. example: taking clean clothes out of the dryer and putting them in the trash can. another example? taking puzzle pieces and placing them in the toilet.
- he LOVES to ride around in his backpack.
yeah, he looks sort of miserable here. I guess you'll have to trust me that he actually enjoys this.
- he takes his toys and drives them full-speed into Fable's body. Then Fable scampers away, and Denver falls over laughing. Nothing makes him laugh harder than tormenting his pobrecito puppy Fable.
- he now brushes his own hair. He gets lots of compliments on his stylish do. I think it's beginning to look mullet-y, but we don't have the heart to cut it.
- favorite food? chicken sausage. favorite drink? mommy's milk. favorite toy: anything that makes loud noise and music and can be used as a weapon against Fable.
Our little stud muffin keeps us pretty busy, but he's also pretty cute and does pretty amazing things. So we kinda like him. :)