It's funny. I feel like Denver is changing every day. I could probably write an entire blog post every day on all the new things he does and the new ways he makes us laugh. Maybe that's why I never seem to write any more? I'm too preoccupied with my son's cuteness and he's keeping me too busy. :)
Anyway, sorry for being so absent. Hopefully I'll get back to blogging more in the new year.
A few quick facts about the little (big) man...
- 15 months old
- weighs 25 lbs (75th percentile)
- 32.5 inches tall (75th percentile)
- favorite things to do with mom and dad:
- be chased around the house and laugh hysterically
- play peek-a-boo
- help us take the trash outside to the bins
- read books
- watch Sesame Street
- play in the backyard with Fable
- favorite things to do while mom and dad aren't looking:
- throw "trash" in the trashcan (aka valuable things like credit cards or jewelry or important receipts etc.)
- climb onto EVERYTHING including the dining room table, kitchen table, our bed, out the doggie door....
- take off his diaper and poop on the floor
- empty out the kitchen cabinets, then put himself in the cabinets in place of the pots and pans
- dump Fable's water bowl all over the kitchen. at least once a day.
- have you heard the expression "gag me with a spoon"? well, he takes this quite literally. if i'm not paying enough attention to him, he takes one of the giant stirring spoons, and gags himself with it so that I'll look at him. it seems quite painful, but apparently it's worth it.
I thank God daily for taking better care of our son than I can. Because the little man is a walking tornado, and I can't keep up. Thank God that He can.
I also thank God for ShamWows.