Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Christmas Season


I've pretty much conceded the fact that I'm not going to be regularly blogging any more.  There are a few different reasons for that, some of which I discussed in a post a few months ago.  

However, I still plan to update pictures occasionally, and I just may write a few things here and there if the mood strikes me. :)

These are some pictures from December.  Hope you enjoy them!

 We visited Santa at Bass Pro in Grapevine. Denver had a similar experience last year. He's not into the whole Santa thing. :)


 Denver and KK on Christmas Eve


 waking up Christmas morning


 opening presents


 playing with his new Thomas the Train set


 It snowed ON Christmas Day in Ft. Worth... so beautiful and perfect.


 Fable was made for the snow


 my boys


 wearing his KK's gloves  :)


rolling down the hill in our front yard

1 comment: