Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Movin' Groovin' Baby Boy

I know it has been a while since I've posted anything. This is largely because Denver has kept me especially busy lately. He's been going through LOTS of changes. Allow me to prove it to you...

He can sit up on his own




He has started "eating" real food... and when I say eating, of course I mean putting food in his mouth and then spitting it out again.


And perhaps most exciting, but also most exhausting... he can CRAWL! This video was taken last week when he was first learning to crawl. Now he's a pro. :)




Last but not least, a bonus photo for you all... St. Patrick's Day 2010 and St. Patrick's Day 2011. The times they are a changin'...






3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. six (almost seven) months of cuteness compiling in one little body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of the big guy. I'm also impressed that you put this blog post together. Austin must have been home or Denver must have taken a long nap, because I know Dr. Handsome would never have allowed his mom to take the time to do this if he were awake. I love him so much, even though he is a handful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video of him crawling is so cute! Do you think he'd like to come over and teach Micah how? My sweet boy is trying but he keeps ending up in down dog position. :)

    ReplyDelete