Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nursery update

Lots of people have been asking me if we're working on the nursery yet. Mostly, the answer is no. The room we plan to use for the nursery is currently Austin's office, so until he has a new office, our nursery plans are on hold. But we do have an idea of what it will look like eventually. Because we don't know if the baby will be a boy or a girl, the room has lots of neutral colors. Probably forest themed, with reds, greens, browns, oranges, yellows, etc.

Our good friend Erin Rambo made us an amazing pregnancy scrapbook. Each page in the book has a different theme, and I am obsessed with the page in the picture below. It has pretty much become my inspiration for the nursery.


Also, here is a current pregnancy pic at 24 weeks. I think I have officially reached "bowling ball in the shirt" stage.


1 comment: